Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 104.737 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 496,139 KZT (S/. 4,737) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 493,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (38 minutes ago)