Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.353 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 459,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 454,363 KZT (S/. 4,620) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)