Cost of living comparison between Ayacucho, Peru and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 98.230 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 463,271 KZT (S/. 4,716) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $55 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)