Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 394.688 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 77% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 830,227 KZT (€2,104) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 469,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)