Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.193 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 479,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 468,709 KZT (₨90,250) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (39 minutes ago)