Cost of living comparison between Aurangabad, India and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.945 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 445,693 KZT (₨90,128) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)