Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.193 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 479,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 406,817 KZT (₨78,342) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)