Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 362.125 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 94% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 607,280 KZT (€1,677) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)