Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 391.013 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 97% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,028,668 KZT (€2,631) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 523,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (about 1 hour ago)