Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,963 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 225.342 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 206% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,196,028 KZT (NZ$5,308) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)