Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 238.667 KZT / NZD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,346 prices entered by 418 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 208% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 3 hours ago)