Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,082 prices entered by 381 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 221.693 KZT / NZD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 197% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,159,422 KZT (NZ$5,230) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)