Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 535,700 KZT in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)