Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,692 prices entered by 401 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.578 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 56% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 730,704 KZT (€2,158) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gainesville, Florida costs $20,135 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (about 1 hour ago)