Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,231 prices entered by 434 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 362.125 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 67% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 521,088 KZT (€1,439) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (44 minutes ago)