Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,243 prices entered by 447 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 357.156 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 64% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 641,691 KZT (€1,797) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (44 minutes ago)