Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.948 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 439,360 KZT (﷼ 5,172) in Ta'if.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)