Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.353 KZT / EGP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 470,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 398,683 KZT (E£ 21,722) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)