Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.077 KZT / EGP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 15% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 460,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 392,344 KZT (E£ 20,567) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)