Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.781 KZT / EGP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 328,647 KZT (E£ 16,614) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)