Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.200 KZT / EGP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 17% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 258,479 KZT (E£ 15,028) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)