Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 537 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.515 KZT / EGP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 46% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 168,186 KZT (E£ 9,602) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)