Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 447 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.058 KZT / EGP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 42% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 489,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 284,339 KZT (E£ 14,919) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)