Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 545 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.428 KZT / EGP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 47% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 247,403 KZT (E£ 14,196) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)