Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 832 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05645 KZT / PYG
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 489,579 KZT (8,672,645 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)