Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 731 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05736 KZT / PYG
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 34% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 524,262 KZT (9,139,283 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)