Cost of living in Astrakhan', Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.601 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astrakhan' (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 515,365 KZT (руб 92,012) in Astrakhan' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 470,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (40 minutes ago)