Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 679 prices entered by 64 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 548,030 KZT in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 502,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 3 hours ago)