Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 718 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 12% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 546,642 KZT in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 490,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)