Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.007 KZT / ERN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 8% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 338,282 KZT (Nakfa15,371) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)