Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.592 KZT / ERN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 51% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 588,953 KZT (Nakfa27,276) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)