Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 566 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 93.859 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 131% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,113,607 KZT (11,865 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 482,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)