Cost of living comparison between Ashqelon, Israel and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 86.618 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 133% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 729,125 KZT (8,418 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)