Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 561 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.703 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 120% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,051,302 KZT (11,464 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 477,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)