Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 562 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.018 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 143% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,186,487 KZT (12,230 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 488,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)