Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 557 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 94.305 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 127% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,123,954 KZT (11,918 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 496,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)