Cost of living comparison between Ashqelon, Israel and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 88.515 KZT / ILS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 137% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 926,103 KZT (10,463 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)