Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 98.903 KZT / TMT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 696,598 KZT (7,043 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (about 1 hour ago)