Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.003 KZT / TMT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 760,565 KZT (7,922 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 551,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)