Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 95.326 KZT / TMT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 41% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 688,109 KZT (7,218 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 488,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)