Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.538 KZT / TMT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 48% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 463,254 KZT (5,061 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $82 (about 3 hours ago)