Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.724 KZT / TMT
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 469,729 KZT (4,807 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (41 minutes ago)