Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.963 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 26% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 510,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 375,686 KZT (₨75,694) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)