Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.833 KZT / INR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 28% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 519,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 373,632 KZT (₨77,316) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)