Cost of living in Asahikawa, Japan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.835 KZT / JPY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asahikawa (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 488,022 KZT (¥172,123) in Asahikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)