Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 854.764 KZT / OMR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is 9% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 527,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 477,978 KZT (﷼ 559) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mashhad costs ﷼ 4,350,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)