Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14805 KZT / TZS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 35% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 747,918 KZT (5,051,695 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 553,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $280 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)