Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 566 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13939 KZT / TZS
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 38% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 645,552 KZT (4,631,117 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)