Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia, Colombia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11401 KZT / COP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Armenia, Colombia (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 557,610 KZT (COL$4,891,034) in Armenia, Colombia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 524,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)