Cost of living comparison between Arkhangelsk, Russia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.301 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 323,743 KZT (руб 61,077) in Arkhangelsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (29 minutes ago)