Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.564 KZT / RUB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 419,174 KZT (руб 75,331) in Arkhangelsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)