Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 611,125 KZT (CH$1,114,224) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 516,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)