Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.532 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 574,659 KZT (CH$1,080,650) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 501,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)