Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 651,840 KZT (CH$1,235,702) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 559,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)