Cost of living comparison between Arica, Chile and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49692 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 365,068 KZT (CH$734,658) in Arica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (about 1 hour ago)