Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 279%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 396.535 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 111% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,076,315 KZT (€2,714) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 510,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)