Cost of living comparison between Arequipa, Peru and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 99.264 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 450,331 KZT (S/. 4,537) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)