Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 514 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 100.375 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 528,401 KZT (S/. 5,264) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €28,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toulouse costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)