Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.489 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 22% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 381,655 KZT (S/. 3,915) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)