Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 647 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.833 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 599,782 KZT (S/. 5,833) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 541,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)