Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 536 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.865 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 13% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 542,793 KZT (S/. 5,226) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 479,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)