Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.324 KZT / PEN
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 532,298 KZT (S/. 5,469) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (about 2 hours ago)