Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 418 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00983 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 387,163 KZT (﷼ 39,378,942) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)