Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 450 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00974 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 506,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 468,090 KZT (﷼ 48,036,401) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)