Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00775 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 525,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 394,161 KZT (﷼ 50,865,726) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)