Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00991 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 493,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 491,061 KZT (﷼ 49,559,138) in Ardabil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)