Cost of living in Ardabil, Iran compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Ardabil has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ardabil.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 562 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01012 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ardabil (Iran) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 514,581 KZT (﷼ 50,863,492) in Ardabil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 512,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)