Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27808 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 97% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 955,031 KZT (3,434,341 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 486,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)