Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26704 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 112% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 993,969 KZT (3,722,105 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)