Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27600 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 115% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 992,163 KZT (3,594,749 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 461,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)