Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 539 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26375 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 111% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 822,294 KZT (3,117,689 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)