Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 595 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27956 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 103% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 950,801 KZT (3,401,068 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (41 minutes ago)