Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27758 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 90% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 911,705 KZT (3,284,423 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 480,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)