Cost of living comparison between Arbil Governorate, Iraq and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29096 KZT / IQD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 112% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 994,843 KZT (3,419,221 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,009 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)