Cost of living in Arba Minch', Ethiopia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.893 KZT / ETB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arba Minch' (Ethiopia) is 57% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 490,054 KZT (35,272 Birr) in Arba Minch' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)