Cost of living in Arba Minch', Ethiopia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.736 KZT / ETB
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arba Minch' (Ethiopia) is 64% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 768,616 KZT (52,160 Birr) in Arba Minch' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (43 minutes ago)