Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.511 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 307,055 KZT (﷼ 3,677) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)