Cost of living comparison between Arar, Saudi Arabia and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 90.561 KZT / SAR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 494,943 KZT (﷼ 5,465) in Arar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)