Cost of living comparison between Arak, Iran and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01045 KZT / IRR *
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 344,998 KZT (﷼ 33,022,082) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)