Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 580 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.616 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 528,833 KZT (6,250 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 464,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)