Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 511 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.596 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 601,929 KZT (7,032 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 508,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 2 hours ago)