Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 643 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.397 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 16% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 647,638 KZT (7,674 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 557,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quetta costs ₨1,850,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)