Cost of living in Arad, Romania compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.643 KZT / RON
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 17% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 550,359 KZT (6,998 lei) in Arad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)