Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 720 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 99.400 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 464,022 KZT (R$ 4,668) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)