Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 635 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 101.762 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 698,651 KZT (R$ 6,866) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (22 minutes ago)