Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 582 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.849 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 709,025 KZT (R$ 7,891) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 553,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)