Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 743 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.603 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 561,570 KZT (R$ 5,638) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)