Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 763 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.207 KZT / BRL
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 700,836 KZT (R$ 6,857) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)