Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 513 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 6% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 565,719 KZT in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 532,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 2 hours ago)