Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 458.376 KZT / JOD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 91% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 899,435 KZT (Dinar 1,962) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 471,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)