Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 471.350 KZT / JOD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 123% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,048,613 KZT (Dinar 2,225) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 470,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)