Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 470.675 KZT / JOD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 138% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,115,949 KZT (Dinar 2,371) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)