Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 460.198 KZT / JOD
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 127% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,246,299 KZT (Dinar 2,708) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 549,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)