Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 409 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30840 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 199% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,447,925 KZT (₩4,694,972) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 484,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £23,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £454 (about 2 hours ago)