Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 469 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29661 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 188% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,581,927 KZT (₩5,333,343) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 550,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$172 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.76 (about 1 hour ago)