Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 566 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28391 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 156% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,198,687 KZT (₩4,222,036) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)