Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 513 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28513 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 157% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,002,771 KZT (₩3,516,912) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (33 minutes ago)