Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 406 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30155 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 186% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,368,938 KZT (₩4,539,679) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 478,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)