Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 470 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28760 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 159% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,236,746 KZT (₩4,300,268) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 478,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (32 minutes ago)