Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.886 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 484,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 458,859 KZT (元8,844) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vigo costs €400 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Koh Tao costs 180 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)