Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.443 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 536,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 502,758 KZT (元10,378) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (19 minutes ago)