Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.139 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 6% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 460,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 431,197 KZT (元8,600) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (28 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 2 hours ago)