Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.543 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 7% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 557,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 518,421 KZT (元10,058) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (42 minutes ago)