Cost of living comparison between Antwerp, Belgium and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 359.523 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 128% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 890,692 KZT (€2,477) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.50 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhanbad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)