Cost of living in Antwerp, Belgium compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 392.043 KZT / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 878 prices entered by 90 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antwerp (Belgium) is 132% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,284,463 KZT (€3,276) in Antwerp to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 554,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)