Cost of living in Antsiranana, Madagascar compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10930 KZT / MGA
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antsiranana (Madagascar) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 509,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 451,061 KZT (4,126,750 Ariary) in Antsiranana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)