Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46347 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 75% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 682,215 KZT (CH$1,471,970) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)