Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47480 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 77% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 831,080 KZT (CH$1,750,364) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)