Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.506 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 92% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 598,664 KZT (CH$1,184,103) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)