Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.534 KZT / CLP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 98% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,046,064 KZT (CH$1,957,390) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 529,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 15,000 (42 minutes ago)