Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.483 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 536,708 KZT (Php82,787) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 526,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.99 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (24 minutes ago)