Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.506 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 535,815 KZT (Php82,355) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 528,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valencia costs €700 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 102 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Srinagar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)