Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 511 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.258 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 467,821 KZT (Php74,761) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)