Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.206 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 314,066 KZT (Php50,605) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)