Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.295 KZT / PHP
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 532,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 529,609 KZT (Php84,133) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (27 minutes ago)