Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.599 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 522,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 482,113 KZT (5,632TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨659,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)