Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.800 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 523,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 439,997 KZT (6,128TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)