Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 82.066 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 541,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 483,583 KZT (5,893TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)