Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 97.554 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 494,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 487,950 KZT (5,002TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)