Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 492 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09840 KZT / MGA
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 28% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 399,913 KZT (4,064,053 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)