Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10180 KZT / MGA
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 32% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 620,824 KZT (6,098,644 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)