Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 396 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10281 KZT / MGA
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 25% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 618,061 KZT (6,011,894 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 493,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)