Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10126 KZT / MGA
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 9% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 578,817 KZT (5,716,097 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 530,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kigali costs 1,600 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (about 2 hours ago)