Cost of living comparison between Antananarivo, Madagascar and Almaty, Kazakhstan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10409 KZT / MGA
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 23% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 479,169 KZT (4,603,359 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)