Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 608 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10250 KZT / MGA
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 547,096 KZT (5,337,560 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 491,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (39 minutes ago)