Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09689 KZT / MGA
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 367,523 KZT (3,793,167 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)