Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11004 KZT / MGA
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 542,190 KZT (4,927,234 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 461,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)