Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 845 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.677 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 18% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 550,982 KZT (6,284TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)