Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 793 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.236 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 7% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 501,169 KZT (5,680TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (about 2 hours ago)