Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 813 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 87.326 KZT / TRY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 345,945 KZT (3,962TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)