Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.157 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 461,632 KZT (元10,223) in Anshan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (26 minutes ago)