Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.694 KZT / CNY
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 557,004 KZT (元11,679) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 555,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (38 minutes ago)