Cost of living in Ansan, South Korea compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30430 KZT / KRW
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is about the same as in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 523,249 KZT (₩1,719,544) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 511,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)