Cost of living in Ankara, Turkey compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.605 KZT / TRY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,989 prices entered by 222 different people.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ankara (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)