Cost of living in Angers, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 393.971 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 94% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 905,646 KZT (€2,299) in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (40 minutes ago)