Cost of living in Angers, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.176 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 77% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 831,579 KZT (€2,459) in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)