Cost of living in Angers, France compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 351.011 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Angers (France) is 83% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 858,777 KZT (€2,447) in Angers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)