Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 563 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 401.751 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 110% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 1,133,624 KZT (€2,822) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 540,000 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)