Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra compared to Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 355.724 KZT / EUR
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 103% more expensive than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, you would need at least 952,569 KZT (€2,678) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 KZT in Almaty.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (39 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)